Friday, May 1, 2009

Graduation

I had my graduation last night! It was very fun to see all my classmates again
(some for the last time). It feels so good to finally be done with school!
Me and Mindy (Amy disappeared after the ceremony....)
Moe and Me, I was so happy to see her there! Thanks for coming Moe!
Here you see me and my wonderful parents.

In this next picture there is Jon, Carolyn, me, and Amy.
Me and Jon
Rosi, Marie, mom, me, Shanalee, Rachel, and Angie

There were so many people there to support me! I felt so loved! I'm very excited to be done with school, now the only thing left is to take the NCLEX and then I will be a 'real' nurse! : )

3 comments:

Moe said...

YAY JO! It was so fun watching you get pinned. I'm so happy for you!

Audrey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you Jo. So proud. And I'm so sorry that I couldn't be there. I really really really wanted to be. Love you!

And I love it when you blog!

kate + parker said...

I am so jealous but so happy for you!! I am NOT jealous that you have to take the NCLEX so soon. You will do great! talk to you soon