Saturday, February 27, 2010

My suprise

Over a week ago Jon asked if I wanted to go on a date on Friday (yesterday) at 5:30. At first he wouldn't tell me what we were doing- and after a while i really didn't want to know... the mystery made it more exciting. So all week i've been trying to figure out what he had planned. All of his clues were so confusing.... he told me right off that it wasn't something you regularly do on a date, so that ruled out a lot. And it was also something i would like but most other people wouldn't. All week i asked him questions and it wasn't until Thursday that i finally figured it out. We were getting our concealed weapons permits! I was(am) so excited! That's something I've always wanted and I thought it was very sweet/cute/romantic(in a weird way) to plan that. It made me SO happy!

Anyways the class was very informative and we went over all of these laws and scenarios. It was very interesting. I recommend taking it sometime.

No comments: