Friday, March 12, 2010

Genealogy, I am doing it....

So Jon and I (and Eli) are taking a Family History class in the place of Sunday school and I am SO excited about it! (weird cause my whole life I thought it was way boring... ) Anyways this week I've been printing off my pedigree (makes me sound like some prized dog or something...) and I'm related to so many people! (kinda)

1. one Ichabod (aka Ichabod crane...)
2. one Proctor (have you read the Crucible??)
3. one Mehitable (any Mary Higgins Clark fans out there?)
4. one Halcombe (I am reading The Women in White and there's a character named Marian Halcombe and my first thought was "I'm related to her!!... Oh wait!! She's just a fictional character...")

I know those are all fictional characters but I always thought they had weird names that someone just made up, but I guess people really existed called that... odd.

No comments: