Saturday, April 17, 2010

Oh the joys of motherhood

Every time I lift Elijah up over my head i always think 'it would be really bad if he puked right now.' Well today as i was playing with him-singing, tickling, and lifting him up- he did! He puked right on my face-thankfully missing my wide open mouth- but hitting my eye, hair, and down the side of my face! And this was NOT the nice, thin spit up that just wipes up with one swipe of a cloth. NO! it was the thick, cottage cheesy, nasty kind! The kind that just sits where ever Eli spouts it and spreads when you try to wipe it up. The kind that as you are running to the bathroom doesn't move at all. It just sits there. On your face. It's final resting spot.

I love my son. Really. : )

2 comments:

Krista Eger said...

Haha yeah it actually got my mouth once. Not cool. Nate's of course. And today he threw a closed styrofoam cup filled with pico de gallo from one of those gross mexican restaurants and it opened. UGH! Haha I was not a happy camper! I don't know why he doesn't listen better to Yo Gabba Gabba when they say "please don't throw things at friends!" seriously! It's his favorite show! He's got the "don't bite your friends" song down, but not that one. Maybe I'm just not his friend.

Moe said...

yuck!!