Love it! I want a flip.
I don't think I know what a flip is... I will have to see it soon! We are coming down this weekend so hopefully we get to play. Eli looks more and more like jon when he was little every time I see him!
I'm glad you guys got a flip. More pics and vids! One day I will post something on the family blog. :)
Yay! So happy you got it! Keep the videos coming :) Miss you guys. xxoo
Oh my gosh you and jon made the cutest baby!!! I just miss you guys! I love just his cutie face!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love it! I want a flip.
I don't think I know what a flip is... I will have to see it soon! We are coming down this weekend so hopefully we get to play. Eli looks more and more like jon when he was little every time I see him!
I'm glad you guys got a flip. More pics and vids! One day I will post something on the family blog. :)
Yay! So happy you got it! Keep the videos coming :) Miss you guys. xxoo
Oh my gosh you and jon made the cutest baby!!! I just miss you guys! I love just his cutie face!
Post a Comment