Jenny, he is just so darn cute I can't even handle it. And he's getting so big!!!
jenn when did your kid get so huge?! last time I saw pics he was just rolling around and now he's already moved on to eating dirt! wow where does the time go
this reminds me of sissy at the family reunion forever ago lol I swear dirt is a childs first lov :D
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Jenny, he is just so darn cute I can't even handle it. And he's getting so big!!!
jenn when did your kid get so huge?! last time I saw pics he was just rolling around and now he's already moved on to eating dirt! wow where does the time go
this reminds me of sissy at the family reunion forever ago lol I swear dirt is a childs first lov :D
Post a Comment