Thursday, July 26, 2012
Updates...
Time just seems to fly.
First things first.
Lili can 'army crawl'. And she's really good at it, which is making her an annoying baby sister :) Eli needs to be reminded to share and trade toys. Also, it seems to a 2 yr old, being able to crawl makes you a wrestling partner... but Lili is, as ever, a very loving sister.
I left the room for 2 seconds and they started laughing so i peeked in and found this....She is covered the milk Eli lovingly 'shared'...
Eli pretends more and more. He likes to be a doggie. One time, the four of us were in a clothing store and Eli insisted on being a dog... and proceeded to crawl all over the store on hands and knees. :) He even has a doggie house.
Forts. One of the best parts of childhood.
Other new stuff.... Well Jon is still training for the Marathon. He runs almost everyday and has done 17 miles in one go. He. Is. Amazing. He takes this camel back with him... Here we have Eli being like Daddy :)
As for me...
Surprise! I cut my hair! :) and I love it! It makes me feel sophisticated... and it's SO easy to do, and I dont have to redo it a gazillion times a day.
Yes Pi/G. I admit it, you were right. Thanks for convincing me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So cute! I love your haircut. It looks great on you! And your kids are so sweet - I miss you all!
I can't believe how much they have grown! They are adorable! You are a brave woman to cut your hair and it is simply gorgeous. You are one classy momma!
Your kids sure are cute. I have been contemplating cutting my hair too! With tiny hands to pull hair, it's usually in a bun everyday. :) Looks cute!
I love your family! I adore your new haircut. I've been debating on cutting mine. I think you've inspired me.
Let this be a lesson to you Pi/G are always right o.O
Post a Comment