Saturday, February 28, 2009

February 7th

Over the the weekend of the 7th Jon and I went to Salt Lake for Emily's birthday. To be honest i'm not good at remembering that i have a camera... so these are really the only photos i have.... anyways we went bowling!

Here is Jon. He won AND he got a TURKEY! Amazing!!

See? 3 X's in a row!!

Kent is explaining to Carolyn the finer points of bowling....

I'm just picking out my lucky, ugly, green ball.....
I love Amy!
Here are the final scores! (I know you were dying to see them) I got a lovely 82, and Jon the winning 149. We should become professionals!

Anyways this weekend was so much fun! We surprised Emily, went to breakfast with the fam, hung out all day, drove in Jims race car, tried to find a pinball machine, played the wii and watched the office and ate mushrooms. Over all, quite the weekend!

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Bowling is really great, except I hate the fiberglass feeling on the balls and the slippery lane. I always fall. But I'm sure you are not as bowling-retarded as I am! Next time you come up for ANYTHING, you HAVE to call me!!!!!!!

Shanalee said...

Oh so this is the reason you missed Ike's b-day....He is permanently scared just so you know :(

Erin said...

Jenn,
I'm an old friend of Jon's. He, Mindy, Jesse and I used to hang out in our BYU days. That's how I found your blog. I'm so happy to see you guys are doing great! Mindy told me that you two are perfect for each other! Say hi to Jon for me. You can check out our blog at brandonanderin.blogspot.com.