
A couple weeks ago i started a fire in the kitchen.... genius! i know! So what happened is i put a lid on one of the burners (it wasn't on) and then when i went to cook something else i turned on the wrong burner. So as i was waiting for the water- or whatever i was trying to heat up- to heat up, the plastic handle on the lid melted and burst into flame...... then i tried to put the fire out and pour water on the glass lid and guess what! the lid shattered! Points to jenn for being a smart one! Any ways the only lasting damages are my pot no longer has a lid, and there are splatters of plastic on the stove. : ) I love cooking!

Here is my no longer beautiful lid......
3 comments:
Oh Jo!! That is classic!! I'm glad you were able to contain the fire though... that could have been bad.
Good job Jo. You have always been the smart one in the group. :) And I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU ARE POSTING AGAIN! YAY!!!!
I have to hand it to Jon for not getting mad! What a good hubby. He must really love you!
Post a Comment