Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...

So it snowed a ton (for St. George) over a week ago. (Sorry, I'm playing catch up) I had no idea it was snowing till Jon called me from his work saying he needed a ride cause it was snowing and his car wouldn't start. He told me to bundle up cause it was really cold. So i got all dressed up in warm cloths and was going out the door when these snow balls come flying at me from the street! Lo and behold there was Jon! He had lied about his car, he just wanted me to come outside! Anyways, we ended up building this huge snowman (twice, it fell over the first time)

I look like some huncked back old woman....


Look at that big snowball.... i cant remember if that was the first or second layer...

Jon had to stand on a chair just to put the head on.... and to give him a face.
Here you see the finished product! He even has a mustache!
This is how dark it really was outside.... we did this around midnight. But our camera made all the other pics look like daytime!
Here I am in the parking lot! The snowflakes were big enough to catch in your mouth! What fun! I love snow!

2 comments:

Moe said...

That is one awesome snowman! I don't think I've ever seen one that tall!

Shanalee said...

Oh to be young again.... Looks like you had tonz of fun!