Monday, December 29, 2008

Issac, Natalee and Emme

I have quite the funny nieces and nephews. Isaac is 4 (Almost 5) Natalee is 2-1/2, Jonny is 2, and Emme is 5 months (?). (Jonny was at his moms house when these were taken....)

Here we have Isaac, Sissy (Natalee) entertaining Emme with her new walker.

Sometimes there were some navigation issues, but they worked those all out. They pushed Emme all over the kitchen and family room.
Issac is givingEmme back her bingki.

Sissy wanted to help too. : ) They are such great helpers and very kind and gentle with Emme.

Isaac was so excited to have me take pictures of him. He can be quite a little worm. After each picture he would rush over to see what it looked like.
Here is Isaacs tongue...
Isaac making a fishy face.... Here we see Issac's tongue.....again! : )

3 comments:

Steve said...

They are so cute!! (and getting BIG)

Moe said...

haha.. this is moe talking not steve

Shanalee said...

That is hilarious! I'm not sure I want to claim them...J/K!