My sister Angie (more commonly known as 'G') went to Senior Ball. It was alot of fun helping her get ready.
Before Photo...

After....

She is GORGEOUS!!

I was kinda worried that it would be really awkward and that she wouldn't have any fun (it being her first dance..... that's always a awkward experience.... atleast for me it was) Anyways she went with her friend Spencer Brown and she really did have a good time. (which i was very happy about)

(See!! Look at that happy face!)

Here we have G with Emme, who is quite adorable and this just happens to be her first experience with school dances. She is a bit young to be involved but they start dating younger and younger these days! (you best watch out Benny : )
After....
She is GORGEOUS!!
I was kinda worried that it would be really awkward and that she wouldn't have any fun (it being her first dance..... that's always a awkward experience.... atleast for me it was) Anyways she went with her friend Spencer Brown and she really did have a good time. (which i was very happy about)
(See!! Look at that happy face!)
Here we have G with Emme, who is quite adorable and this just happens to be her first experience with school dances. She is a bit young to be involved but they start dating younger and younger these days! (you best watch out Benny : )
2 comments:
I didn't know you guys were calling her G! and here I am still calling her Lea! She did look really pretty for the dance! I'm glad she had fun.
Shhhh! Don't tell her she's beautiful! It makes her cranky.
Post a Comment