Tuesday, August 11, 2009
24 weeks and counting
Baby clothes are the cutest things ever! Even though we haven't bought anything ourselves we do have a little collection going. Courtesy of my mom for the next 2 pics. These onsies are SO cute! I love them! And they come with matching pants and bibs.

One evening Jon and I went to walmart to look at their baby things and we picked out the flannel for this wee baby blanket. I made it myself! It's probably the best I've ever done on a sewing project.
This is our new rocking chair! I can picture myself 50 years from now in it just rocking away while i tell my great grandchildren all the grand adventures from my life : ) I'm rather attached to it already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Put up a picture of the sweats!! YA!
Post a Comment