So i found out last night that I passed! Such a relief! I was starting to think that I would have to go through the hassle of taking it again! Even though I've been checking the State website several times a day it was a bit of a surprise to see my name listed. I've worked so hard to get to this point and here I am, a nurse : )
I was SO excited! I texted my family saying I had passed and then I realized that I wanted to tell them in person too! So Jon and I went over to my parents house only to find my dad and g there, but they were thoroughly excited for me and my dad even offered to cut up a watermelon (freshly picked from the ward garden) in celebration! : ) (My dad is funny....)
1 comment:
YAY!!
Post a Comment