As a little kid that he always wanted to play games- Rummikub, Greed, Yahtzee, Milbourne. At Christmas we would have a Bug tournament with all the extended family in town. He would have us line up according to our scores outside his room. On his bed were a variety of prizes- candy bars and all sorts of little trinkets children love. We would go in one by one and pick what we wanted till everything was gone. He always made sure everyone got 2 prizes.
I remember he always had a big mug of coke with him. He took it everywhere! And he had a hidden stash of candy that Granny didn't know about, which he was more than willing to share : ) He was such a jolly old man. Always laughing and joking around. I'm going to miss him... : (
1 comment:
This makes me sad, and I hope you're doing ok. But I'm glad that he lived with your family for the past three years, and that you got to spend so much time with im because of that. Love you Jo!
Post a Comment