Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am so thankful that Jon was able to take 2 weeks off work to be with me and Eli. He takes such good care of us. Always making sure i get enough sleep and that Eli is fed, burped, and changed regardless of the hour : ) He is a great Daddy!

Eli trying to suck on Jon's wrist



5 comments:

mindy said...

He is so tiny and cute! I want to come see him again soon now that I'm not sick anymore. Keep posting pictures!

Audrey said...

That baby is so precious. I really wish I could have seen him when I was home. Sorry I was sick. :(

But I'm so happy for you.

Love,
Audrey

kate + parker said...

He looks SO tiny under jon. haha so so cute. I want to see him! Dang all the sicknesses that are going around! WE are coming soon elijah!!

amy said...

haha how cute!

amy said...

haha how cute!