Apparently I am low on amniotic fluid. The bottom of normal is 10(centimeters??) and 5 is critical. As of the ultrasound today i am at 7.65. That's the lowest I've been since they started keeping track (last monday...) I was hoping that all the water i've been drinking would increase that.... Anyways I have to go in 2x a week for an ultrasound and to monitor the baby for 20 mins, plus a regular doctors appointment. That's 3 different appointments a week! I feel like i'm there ALL THE TIME!! Although I'm due in 3 more weeks so this shouldn't be going on for too much longer : )
3 comments:
3 weeks! Holy cow. Also, that is a lot of Dr. appointments! Please let me know if you need any help getting things ready, or even just cleaning your house. I would love to help out.
Jenn! I pray for you that he comes early...those Dr appointments do not sound fun... I am wishing you the best!
hope all goes well for you and your new little one..oligohydramnios does need to be watched closely and those appointments are rough but drink, drink, drink and stay positive
Post a Comment